Thursday, December 3, 2009

What happens if you put that you have a different eye color on your liscense?

I have blue eyes, yet I wear green contacts, what happens if I put green eyes on my liscense? Will I actually get in trouble for this? I was thinking of putting green instead of blue since I tend to wear my green contacts all the time and I don't like the look of my blue eyes %26gt;_%26gt;What happens if you put that you have a different eye color on your liscense?
No, not really. But it's pretty dumb to do that. My license has a picture of me with Brunette hair yet my natural color is Blonde. Now that I'm a blonde again I get a lot of weird looks when I'm carded because people think it's a fake license. There's really no point in putting down a different eye color... who cares what your natural eye color is? No one pays that close of attentionWhat happens if you put that you have a different eye color on your liscense?
no legal trouble. it doesnt rally matter. i have Green eyes but my drivers license says brown. oh and by the way, i love the look of blue eyes
Your eye colour denotes YOUR NATURAL COLOUR! If you use contacts, removing them will leave you with your natural colour!
wel in the us i dought they even notice-but probally out to take them out for pic just in case
no, your eyes will start rotting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries