Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your favorite natural eye color?

Just out of curiosity, what's your favorite eye color?


green


blue


brown


gray


hazel


any other?What is your favorite natural eye color?
On guys i like blue or green or a combination of the two but i think i and my friends who are girls and all girls in general look prettier with brown or hazel eyes unless there like a deep blue or green thats nice two but gray doesnt look good on anybody that ive seen in my life.What is your favorite natural eye color?
Michelle %26lt;- myself Hazel with Jesse %26amp; Hailey Marie. Kyle has Brown dark dark brown. Report Abuse

blue
I love all but I would love brown the best. Because brown has a more natural netural look when doing eyeshadow as oppose to blue where some can not pull off somkey eyes. (not to offend anyone)
Brown brown brown brownnnn
Warm green eyes. Just like mines.
my eyes are BRIGHT green :] they loook good on me , but i think brown would looook reallllly cool and different on me
i think brown eyes are so pretty
blue
i love black eyes


and black girls 4sure
  • pink hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries