Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are some sites that you can change your eye color?

I want to see what i'd look like with different eye colors, and I want to be able to upload my own pic. I would be very great full if the site had good quality, and looked pretty real when you changed the colors.What are some sites that you can change your eye color?
Hi there,





www.picnik.com has photo editing features but I think the eye colour changing feature is for Premium members only. Why don't you try out GIMP? www.GIMP.org I think. It is a powerful photo editor which can change your eye colour very well. Use this tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiSHQHp4i鈥?/a> to find out how to do it. I hope this helps :)





xox Geii xox





PS: Also try www.fotoflexer.com to see if you can do it on there :)
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries