Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye color?

i have hazel eyes and somtimes they are really golden color and i dont kno why. i think they look better this way and i was wondering what makes them change at times?Eye color?
I hear it depends on the color of clothing you are wearing...but my eyes are **** brown so what do I know?!Eye color?
I don't believe there is any one answer. I have green eyes, which change dependent on mood, color of clothes, and weather. When it's gray and/or rainy out, they tend to reflect grayish/hazel. When I've just had an orgasm, they are super bright green. They also tend to be brighter green if I am in a really good mood.
Well, to me, hazel and golden are quite the same?





It could be light reflection that changes the colour. Some people belive your mood depicts the colour of your eyes. Others don't.





You cant control your eye colour. Other than, have you tried contacts?
The reason for this is hazel eyes have flecks of each of the major eye colors. In different lighting, certain flecks show more than others. If you think about it, its simple, really.
maybe you are in a different lighting?
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries