Thursday, December 3, 2009

How quickly does a girl notice your eyes and eye color?

People keep complimenting my eye color but I dont get it, I never notice anyone else's eye color or eyes at all. Is it just me? To me, it seems kinda stupid.





Do girls notice a guys eyes really fast or something, and is it important in determining hotness?How quickly does a girl notice your eyes and eye color?
When a man takes a look at someone of the opposite sex he sees their body structure, their curves, and their face. With women, the first thing we[I] notice on a man[or anyone in general] is their eyes. Start trying it when you look at people, take a deep look into their eyes; they tell a lot.How quickly does a girl notice your eyes and eye color?
Yes, it's pretty much the first we things we notice. Girls look at guys in the eyes when they're talking to them because that's what seems natural and it's the way we want guys to treat us. I don't think any girl can resist a guy with great eyes. Even if your ugly but have them girls will still like you. :]
i think girls have better notice in details than guys.


but for me, i never notice the eye color until someone mentions it to me,


unless its just BRIGHT and lazering


or maybe they just want to talk to you


and that was one of your interesting parts
I am not speaking for all girls, but only for me. The first thing I notice about a guy is their eyes, and eye color. For me the eyes definitely help determine just how hot a guy is. Hope you find the answer you are looking for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries