Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are good shades for my eye color and skin tone?

I have a classic ivory skin tone and green, sometimes hazel eyes. My hair is a kind of strawberry red with blondish streaks in it. What eye shadow shades would work best for me?What are good shades for my eye color and skin tone?
When you want to go all out, blue can really make your hazel eyes pop, but when your eyes are green (same, my friend's eyes also change color which I find fascinating), reds and pinks can be a good choice (becareful though because soft pinks and reds can make you look like you've been crying). When using pink or red, you should pair it with other colors, like blue, or just stick to those colors by using them as eyeliner which would make your eyes really POP.





When you don't feel very adventurous, I think shades of golds and earth colors will make you look like a goddess!What are good shades for my eye color and skin tone?
Tried and True: brown, apricot, purple, plum, deep khaki or forest green (because they are in the same greenish family, they brighten green eyes)


Funky Favorites: gold, lime-green, really light green, bright purple (super modern)
Light green, or a very light brown or gold.


Basically, earthly colors would look good.


:)
a make-up artist told me green gold purple will bring out the green color of your eyes and look great with fair skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries